Healthy and Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas

Monday, August 19, 2013


Since my husband and I got married these chicken fajitas have been one of our favorites. They are delicious , easy, and guilt free!

Ingredients
Whole wheat tortillas
5 chicken breasts
Red, orange, yellow and green pepper (or any variation!)
1 Red onion
2 McCormick fajita seasoning packs (you can also make your own. I get these packets because they are free of MSGs... Wahoo!)
2 tbsp olive oil
Greek yogurt
Corn starch

1. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into crockpot and turn crockpot on high.
2. Place thawed chicken breasts in crockpot.
3. Sprinkle one packet of seasoning over chicken breasts.
4. Cut peppers into strips.
5. Chop onion.

6. Put cut peppers and onions in crockpot over chicken and sprinkle with second seasoning packet.
7. Cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours) or until chicken easily pulls apart.
8. Shred into 1-2 inch pieces (at this point I'll put a little bit of cornstarch in to thicken the sauce).
9. Replace sour cream with Greek yogurt on your fajitas.
9. Enjoy!

Try 'em? Let me know below how they turned out!
47 lbs lost out of 70 lbs of baby weight (in 4 months!) to follow my weightloss journey of losing 70 lbs of baby weight subscribe by e-mail (to the left) or follow on bloglovin! My goal is to empower women to lose the weight and get healthy! We can do it!




13 comments :

  1. These look so good! And from a busy mom of three boys, I LOVE crockpot meals. I just can't ever find any that are low in calories. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these tonight and they were delicious! My boyfriend devoured them and they were so easy. Perfectly tender and juicy after 4 hours on high. Thanks Britney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds so good! Do I add water or any liquid before cooking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, do you add any liquid to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you won't need to add any liquid. The moisture from the bell peppers is all you need.

      Delete
  5. I recently saw this recipe on pinterest and made it last night. It was so delicious!!!! The chicken was so moist and amazing!!! I will be keeping this recipe on hand for sure! Thanks for sharing! -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanx for the share and i like the colours of your blog. really nice

    Crock Pot Chicken Breast Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Made this and it was so easy and delicious and full of flavor . Making it again ad I type .Love recipes where you can put it in the croc pot and forget it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Made this and OMG so very good and full of flavor. Did add a can of Rotel and squeezed a couple of limes a few minutes before serving. Thank you so much for posting and will be checking out your other recipes. This is great for all of you WW tracking folks. I love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many peppers did you add? It looks like 2 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange and 1 green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this site style and image.


    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

VIGLINK