What body fat percentage do you want to be?

Thursday, November 20, 2014

We all want it don't we? To get lean? We look at those bikini competitors and dream about having abs that toned. "Wouldn't it be nice..." we think. But are we really willing to pay the price? Do we really know the price that those toned abs came at? The sleepless nights, the 4 AM wake up call, the food prepping... Are we willing to decline social engagements to work out, measure and weight all our food, not eat ANYTHING that isn't going to help build muscle?

Of course we want a toned body, but what are we willing to sacrifice. As I was browsing the internet the other day I came across this inforgraphic by Precise Nutrition (article found here) and I instantly loved it. We don't always realize HOW HARD it actually is to get that "bikini competitor" body. Sometimes I will do everything I think I'm supposed to be doing (go to the gym and try to eat healthy) and then wonder why I don't have abs like Miranda Kerr... Then I looked at this and realized I could probably change a few things! The first image tells you what to do more of and less of for each body fat percentage, the bottom images tells you some of the sacrifices you may have to make to achieve that level of fitness.

Whatever our dreams are... we can achieve it!




XOXO Britney

P.S. Sometimes I'm great at updating my blog, sometimes I'm a little slow. But I'm always good at updating my instagram account! You can find me at @BritneyMunday :)

16 comments :

  1. I like these charts. Quick and easy and useful. .. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE THESE CHARTS. Brisk AND EASY AND USEFUL. .. Much obliged to YOU FOR SHARING!
    It is safe to say that you are hoping to practice you eating routine designs keeping in mind the end goal to look savvy once more? In the event that the response to this inquiry is yes, at that point you should Buy PhenQ online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must appreciate you for this superb post

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a prescription that helps aid weight-loss and is designed for short-term use with a combination of exercise and a healthy diet. If you are more curious about Phen24 Review - 2 in 1 Diet Pills then you can learn more about it on phenqguide.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where they bomb pitiably is to instruct overall population on the unsafe impacts of abuse of such complex gear.crazy bulk

    ReplyDelete
  6. BMI is employed globally to learn in case somebody is over weight. As BMI can be used only for a screening instrument, anybody who says that you are at health hazard ahead of performing every additional tests is lying. Doctors can screen people for health risks after seeing that their BMI is above normal.My recommendation would be to shoot your own BMI and put it in the trash. Through time, I've discovered that the BMI index is merely a way to gauge the volume of an individual but doesn't resemble its condition of wellbeing and on occasion even when they have been over weight or not.Here are Body mass index calculator through which you can calculate your body mass index, body fat percentage although waist to height ratio,instantly.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

VIGLINK